Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Our First Post

Well hello there. We're the Henesey's, and we started this blog as part of our New Year's resolution. We're hoping it will be mostly about our food choices and quest to get in shape and eat better. 

Ryan wants to: 1. get in shape, 2-be more organized, and thats all he can think of for now. 

My resolution is to: 1-lose weight, 2- keep this blog, and 3-learn to knit. Last year my resolutions included losing weight, learning to drive a stick shift, and marrying my best friend. I was 1 for 3. I'll give you one guess on what one I actually accomplished. On a different note, I did stop biting my nails completely, and that was not one of my resolutions. Someone explain that logic to me. 

Of course on the first day of our blog, we're going to Ryan's parents for dinner to celebrate his brother's Birthday, so no cooking today. We promise to post tons of pictures of our dinner creations, as well as our other life adventures. Right now, I'm trying to make a jewelry organizer. Pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment